Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Custom
13,204 Posts
That was cool.... almost looked like it was decomposing and bugs were eating the carcass and taking the leftovers away... :laughing:

·
Finishing Carpenter
1,332 Posts
Now that is cool! looks like some of those guys almost got squashed, but I guess in real time it was quite safe.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
25,955 Posts
Cool!

Anyone know what happens to the waste...recycled?

·
The Ultimate Wire Hider
4,455 Posts
Yeah.. that was less than 24 hours but based on the shadows of the equipment, they didn't get done in time to beat the morning rush. Never the less it was very well coordinated.

·
Registered
Custom
13,204 Posts
If they can get that done in 24-48 hours, why the heck does it take so long for our roads to be repaired?... :censored: :laughing:

·
Registered
594 Posts
That was awesome. I liked the part wher they all line up and attack at once. Didnt see the guy get taken away in the ambulance. Guess ill have to watch again

·
Super Moderator
11,937 Posts
If they can get that done in 24-48 hours, why the heck does it take so long for our roads to be repaired?... :censored: :laughing:
That's what I was going to say, but I opted for the whole Mike Holmes <30 minute remodel thing instead.:laughing:

I really do wish that most roadwork was done at night though. Let the guys who all stand around watching the 1 guy work earn their dough.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Cant believe they did all that in 5:28.
Hope none of my clients see that. I have a tough enough time trying to get everything done in 30 min like they do on TV.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts