Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Focusing on solutions.
Hardwood floors/custom cabinets
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know who originally posted about the dewalt tstacks. I say thank you, but 17 boxes later, momma says enough already.:laughing:

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
56,598 Posts

·
Registered
Custom cabinetry
9,178 Posts
Don't know who originally posted about the dewalt tstacks. I say thank you, but 17 boxes later, momma says enough already.:laughing:
I've got 30 now with 7 more on the way today... I'm going to buy a few every 2 weeks till I can get both my garage and storage trailer organized completely.

My work trailer just needs a few more and it'll be done.

·
Love me some Concrete
1,834 Posts
LOL!

I was just at Bomgaars and looked at those Tstacks, they are nice but not sure how I would use them. I tend to work out of the trailer and will just load up a 5 gallon bucket with the tools I need. I have 2 of the large mechanics tool boxes in the trailer that are bolted in and they work good, now that I'm getting dividers and foam put in slowly to stop stuff from rolling around in the drawers.

It would be sweet to have a bunch of tstacks running down the side of the trailer and just pulling what you need though.

·
Registered
Custom cabinetry
9,178 Posts
LOL!

I was just at Bomgaars and looked at those Tstacks, they are nice but not sure how I would use them. I tend to work out of the trailer and will just load up a 5 gallon bucket with the tools I need. I have 2 of the large mechanics tool boxes in the trailer that are bolted in and they work good, now that I'm getting dividers and foam put in slowly to stop stuff from rolling around in the drawers.

It would be sweet to have a bunch of tstacks running down the side of the trailer and just pulling what you need though.
Sounds like a good idea

Floor Flooring Hardwood Room Wood

1 - 7 of 7 Posts