Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I would agree. I made it 35 years without stitches or a broken bone but i reluctantly decided I needed some stitches in this.

image-2800495188.jpg

·
Super Moderator
27,517 Posts
Reactions: griz

·
Super Moderator
27,517 Posts
I only cried a little bit:laughing:

When your a pu$$y like me you tend to be really careful so you don't get hurt.
Aagghh, your just a smart puss.:whistling::jester:

Im a dumb one :censored::laughing:

Reactions: donerightwyo

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I would agree. I made it 35 years without stitches or a broken bone but i reluctantly decided I needed some stitches in this.

View attachment 104016

I got a cut just like that 3 years ago on the dome of an Air Vent power fan.

DAMN, they make those things sharp-and for what reason ?- what would it cost? 3 cents to roll that lower edge over ?

you guys who won't make a cut back towards yourself wouldn't make it in the floral trade.

when my wife was a florist they made hundreds of cuts each day-everyone was a one handed cut with the blade pulled backwards and the thumb used as a stop.
stephen

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I got a cut just like that 3 years ago on the dome of an Air Vent power fan.

DAMN, they make those things sharp-and for what reason ?- what would it cost? 3 cents to roll that lower edge over ?

you guys who won't make a cut back towards yourself wouldn't make it in the floral trade.

when my wife was a florist they made hundreds of cuts each day-everyone was a one handed cut with the blade pulled backwards and the thumb used as a stop.
stephen
Mine was a careless grinder cut through a glove. Could of been worse:rolleyes:

·
Every now and then poster
13,436 Posts
I always admire a guy who in the midst of personal injury has the whereabouts to snap a pic for his buddies..

The most gruesome one I seen was a razor blade which fell out of a roofers pouch and landed on my coworkers calf flaying it open about 6 inches..

·
Super Moderator
27,517 Posts
I caught a bunch of crap for not taking a pic of my hand before they closed it up. Two arteries and my flexor tendon were cut..... lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts