Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a letter in the mail that Idearc the company that took over Verizon's yellow pages advertising is filing Chapter 11. They steadily kept raising rates to the point where it cost me 16.50 month just to have nothing more than my name listed. I called them to raise h$%% at the last increase and they said they would drop it in half.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Just got a letter in the mail that Idearc the company that took over Verizon's yellow pages advertising is filing Chapter 11. They steadily kept raising rates to the point where it cost me 16.50 month just to have nothing more than my name listed. I called them to raise h$%% at the last increase and they said they would drop it in half.

I bet they would do better if they dropped everyones bill by half:thumbsup:

·
Tiling & Bath Contractor
270 Posts
Interesting. They have been calling me all the time in the last 6 months. I guess when I said 'I'm not interested', I wasn't the only one!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I decided this last year would be the last year I would advertise with them. Never thought it did me any good and cost over a $100 a month. I am glad I didn't send them any money for next year. They would call me every day and sometimes twice a day, what a PITA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts