Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know of a used X-Rite system for sale? We have our pown product made for us by Lanco/Harris and need the Colortrend program to match decks. We have a BM match but want Degussa. Any ideas??? Also, read alot of threads on Duration and such, check out www.harrispaints.com and their Titanium brand. This smokes Duration at a 60% price point.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Your a big ceramic guy right? Does the harris paint come as a ceramic or do you add something to it?

·
Pro Painter
2,314 Posts
Wallcoat Joe said:
Any one know of a used X-Rite system for sale? We have our pown product made for us by Lanco/Harris and need the Colortrend program to match decks. We have a BM match but want Degussa. Any ideas??? Also, read alot of threads on Duration and such, check out www.harrispaints.com and their Titanium brand. This smokes Duration at a 60% price point.
Smokes Duration? I have grown dang fond of Duration since it's introduction...it's glides on like silk (literally), gives a strong, scrubbable finish, good hide, and is low VOC....

I'd like to hear more about this product for sure. Does it have a lifetime warranty that I can pass on to my customers as well?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nathan said:
Your a big ceramic guy right? Does the harris paint come as a ceramic or do you add something to it?
I just got off of the phone with the salesman in florida and asked the same question.I was told they make everything all the way down to caulk.I am to recieve a catalog in the mail within a week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts