Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
If you ever get the chance, go to Russia if you want to see massive concrete structures. They have a tendency to over do things a tad bit.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
I guess they dont have osha in idia or there would he hand rails on all those steps. :laughing:

Pictures like that just go to show, slavery gets sh!t done. :shutup:

·
Carpenter
514 Posts
If you ever get the chance, go to Russia if you want to see massive concrete structures. They have a tendency to over do things a tad bit.
Yeah, and the Hermitage is the only one that looks nice.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
That is one I missed!! They probably had to go that deep for the water in the pool.

There are amazing buildings (old and new) in India. The details and craftsmanship are amazing.

It will also be interesting when/if they start producing the Jaguars and Rovers in India the future. - They purchased them from Ford (for cash) and sure saved Ford from all the government controls that GM and Chrysler are dealing with.

India is an amazing country with a lot of money, technology and education that is well hidden (especially from the press). It is amazing to see what was built and what is being built now. The old Taj Mahal is an amazing building because of the accuracy and details once you understand how it was built a long time ago. Because of the morality and hard working labor force, they can afford to build correctly. They are pacifists with nuclear bomb just in case as opposed to other countries in that part of the world. - The one problem is the hotel rates (also land owning costs) are so high in the cities, it is actually can be cheaper to stay at a luxury (5 star) resort/hospital and be treated by American educated doctors using very high tech equipment in case you have a problem.

·
Registered
141 Posts
CRAZY STAIRS!

(From Family Guy)....

I'm going up the crazy stairs, I'm going down the crazy stairs....lalala

Yeaahh...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts