Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I'm not starting too early with this but I notice Quickbooks and Peachtree are starting to release their 2010 products.

I was wondering has anyone begun to compare or considering upgrading to the 2010 products?

I'm with a company still running Peachtree 2005, wondering if it's worth upgrading to 2010, OR would it be a bigger benefit to transition to Quickbooks?

Thanks for any input

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll probably stick with Peachtree for the time being. Haven't been "forced" to upgrade but since 2005 I see some nice features in the new version that would definitely make working in the application a more pleasant experience.

I was wondering if there is a way to allow our accountant remote access to our software or automatically email select reports/screenshots from within the application?

·
Registered
720 Posts
One thing to consider is that I just put windows 7 on my computer and QB 2008 does not use its e-mail function properly (it is an issue with QB's pdf converion). I will either need to run it through Vista or XP on Windows Virtual Machine or upgrade I am afraid. Also, once you try to send an e-mail and it fails, you need to restart QB to even print to a regular printer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts