Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Same here

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Out of the last 16 months only had 2 weeks with nothing to do. No backlog to speak of but the phone seems to ring just as we're finishing up a job. All word of mouth referrals.I actually expect my numbers for 2009 to be pretty good.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
All year the phone has rung,just in time. I actually had a few memorable jobs.

Mostly regulars and referrals. Lots of hamburger this year--not much steak--All in all I can't complain.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
It's been busy until about a week ago when we started getting buried with all the lake effect "global warming"

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Sorry guys, I hate to say it, but I'm turning work away. Booked right now 'till Sept./ Oct.

What a crazy business this is. :thumbup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
its been slow here we only are on our third house for 2009 but we did a whole house remodel and have only been off for two weeks. but can complain

·
Da Grump
441 Posts
ive hired 6 guys in last 2 months .lots of multitasking around here keeping occupied.plumbing is slow this week but have electrical backed up till middle of feb,hvac is being good this winter with all the snow,making up for cold summer with few a/c calls! :cry:lots of plumbing work bid out just waiting for warm weather to start doing ground works :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts