Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm eating lunch today in a little local hole in the wall and get to talkin' with the guy next to me (OK, I wasn't sitting at a table per se) that I know from 'around' . He's a long time, professional tradesman and we're talkin' about different stuff so I ask him if he's in to the internet yet. He says not yet but he just bought a computer and a couple of his work buddies have been telling him about what....? ContractorTalk.com. Maybe it's time Nate developed a secret logo - maybe a small window sticker? Like the Masons? What about a line of ContractorTalk.com merchandise? I've got some great ideas in my head for this?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
How about a BandAide? I think that most of us can associate with that.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking...action figures? :cheesygri

·
Registered
318 Posts
How bout we get some hanger wire and a lighter and do some prison-style branding?

Tim

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
A sharpened staple, some sheet thread, ashes and some toothpaste to kill the bacteria. Prison tatoos baby.

Whos going to start the mash?

Bob

·
Registered
269 Posts
PipeGuy said:
I'm eating lunch today in a little local hole in the wall and get to talkin' with the guy next to me (OK, I wasn't sitting at a table per se) that I know from 'around' . He's a long time, professional tradesman and we're talkin' about different stuff so I ask him if he's in to the internet yet. He says not yet but he just bought a computer and a couple of his work buddies have been telling him about what....? ContractorTalk.com. Maybe it's time Nate developed a secret logo - maybe a small window sticker? Like the Masons? What about a line of ContractorTalk.com merchandise? I've got some great ideas in my head for this?
What about it Nathan, how about some nice contractortalk logo on a window decal for the back window of the truck or else a decal for the work trailer.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Great idea!

I learned in High School that bumper stickers and decals are relatively affordable.
Send 1 or 2 to all of us, and watch the site grow big time.

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
Florcraft said:
Great idea!

I learned in High School that bumper stickers and decals are relatively affordable.
Send 1 or 2 to all of us, and watch the site grow big time.
I'd put one on our work van.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts