Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've installed every brand under the sun ? well maybe but that's nothing to brag about with the junk out here now. I have a customer thats want the Up grade "Best" hurricane sliding door on the market, but dealing with "Winn Door" is just unbelievable, you wouldn't believe the horrible customer service just to get a bid? , were talking about a dozen left messages and several promises not fulfilled ?. I can't believe this company ? we have the eleven grand cash for the three doors and they seem not to care ? this really bothers me to no end . The salesman calls to tell me, he's at a Show ? what the He##, I'm the customer and salesman/ dealer he needs. Oh! he told my staff he would come over Wednesday afternoon to pick up the check (today)between four and five ? yea Right, I'm going over to their plant AM, to see if their in business or this is some sort of a Joke !, I am not turning over eleven thousand dollars of my customers Cash, until I fill a WHOLE lot better than I do now about this company ? What do you guys think ? after 40 years in this business I know "BS" when I hear it and see it first hand , Later Guilt Trip

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had Meeting today "Dealer Deal Completed" so I will eat crow ? Looking foward to working together with them for my High end, Door/Window Line. Grady

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had nothing helpful for you GT. Glad it worked out for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts