Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Talking Head
5,388 Posts
That kind of "trust" signal is so easy to exploit. It was a factor for some search engines but it was abused badly and dropped. I think that happened in the 90's, before Google was even a thing. I really can't remember when it stopped mattering to anyone.

Here is what the big minds in the SEO industry thought were the main SEO factors in 2013. You might want to check recent Google updates for changes but I really wouldn't bother as the list is going to be accurate enough for our level of utility.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ethan

Thanks for the info. You saved me plenty of time running around town clicking on my site at different locals....lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Will doing searches for a site in Google, and clicking on the link, help that site rank better.

If your going to do that, wait at least 45 seconds before clicking off. Your bounce rates count for more than you know. If you want some free advertising, find the nearest apple store. Go on demo machines and click to your site. It wont help much, but you might get a customer looking at your site after you leave.

·
Registered
514 Posts
If you want some free advertising, find the nearest apple store. Go on demo machines and click to your site. It wont help much, but you might get a customer looking at your site after you leave.
I am so thankfull I am busy enough where I don't have to do sh!t like that. My time is WAY more valuble that going to Apple stores and playing games.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts