Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys can someone tell me why there isnt a masonry forum? I own a company In TN.....called Two Kids Masonry ,and would like to see more masonry talk.....or is it too skilled for you guys ;) :D

THXS in advance

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
We try to limit the number of forums on the main homepage so people don't get too confused when they find the board.
If you want, we could add a masonry forum as a sub-catagory of construction and IF there is a lot of participation we could then add it to the main forums.

let me know your thoughts... do you know any other guys who would come over and start posting if we had a masonary forum?

Thanks...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may be able to find a few to come over, I will try......but if not make it a sub category and I will answer the posts for you in this area......this is my first forum outside christian forums....I moderate and sit on some panels for those boards like Jude2.com....but I would be more than happy to talk bout the masonry here........I have brought over a new flooring guy,not sure if he has registered yet or not tho. :Thumbs:

Make it a sub. category ...I will be around pretty often,barring any bad luck ;)

THXS TWO KIDS--owner of TWO KIDS MASONRY....KINGSPORT TN

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nathan said:
Masonry forum added.... have fun ;)
THXS NATHAN.....I will try and make you proud ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts