Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello-

I'm new to these forums. I'd like to get started with a job lead company. Been using the phone book for years and figure it's time. Does anyone have any thoughts on which one is best to start with? I've been seeing the following ones around. Any input on any would be appreciated.

Service Magic
Reliable Remodeling
Home Improvement Portal
Contractor.com

Thanks-

Brian

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
Brian, do a search over that topic. We have talked about it in a lot of threads.

Service Magic is by far the best now.

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
Cole_21 said:
Brian, do a search over that topic. We have talked about it in a lot of threads.

Service Magic is by far the best now.

Doesn't service magic own reliable remodeling now?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Contractor.com buys leads from other sites as well as generating leads on their own site. Many of their leads are unverified .... so, when you call the customer, they either have already had the work done, don't return phone calls, or never wanted the work done in the first place.

Very rarely get a bad lead from Service Magic ... don't always win the job, but the leads are valid.

Don't have any experience with the other lead generating companies.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I've had pretty good luck with www.renovationexperts.com, I think their fees vary by market size or # of leads generated within your work area. However you can browse available leads within your state before you buy anything. Like I said we've had real good luck with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts