Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work with, which is a lead resource for contractors and builders to acquire customers. I wanted to speak with you because we have quite a few homeowner requests for contractor services in your area which are currently going unanswered. Since you are a contractor in this area, I thought I would see if you were interested in taking a closer look at our service and begin receiving our leads.

To learn more on what is and how our service works, you can click on the following link or give me a call at the toll-free number below. Also, by signing up for the service before the end of <month>, I can provide you with a free lead. This is not available through the online registration, so please contact me directly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bashawn Snoddy
New Member Services

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
bashawn snoddy said:
Since you are a contractor in this area, I thought I would see if you were interested
Big B, you might want to proof read before you post a generic spam that has verbage that acts like it is speaking personally to someone, it blows your chances of the spam being believed even by the slowest of us. Ask somebody who speaks and understands the English language better to translate your spam for you before you post it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts