Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a couple sets of the contractor sawhorses from that guy up in Montana. His website is a button ad on the home page of this site up at the top right. Nice product it saves me time and space in the truck. Don't know what I would do without them now. Just wondering if anyone else bought them or checked them out yet.

Hogdog

his site: www.custommetalfab.org

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Looks like you could have built them yourself and saved money. My big horses, 8-12 ft are usually built on site in a matter of minutes. Allow 1/2 hr for flattening and leveling.

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
I'm using those heavy duty plastic folding ones from Home Depot currently, so far so good.

Nathan you need to tell the guys thanks for the banner back to here, but he needs to link it, currently it doesn't go anywhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm on the move alot from job to job, short projects, fill in for someone who didn't make it for the day stuff like that. So I am setting up maybe every other day clear across town or in another town so it is really convenient for me to be able to tear these down at night in a minute or two and set up the next day in a minute or two any length or height I want and hardly any storage space when I move again, works for me.
Hogdog

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Nathan,

Custom Metal Fab came up with a new standard model. It has plain flat ends instead of diomond plate and doesn't have all the fancy swirl brush finesh. They are selling those for $99 bucks and he has a monthly specials page now. Looks like he is serious about this product to me. Mine are sure working out great, what a time saver, whenever the top board gets all cut up I can just grab a piece of dunnage off the job and in seconds presto new sawhorse!

Hogdog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts