Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
slave driver
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I went to sleep huskypro and strathhd were in a discussion with his college paper, now this morning it's gone, what happened? what was the outcome?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
In this order sir:

1. It was wrong topic posted in wrong forum.

2. Arguments got heated & everyone jump in to fight, and then

3. Super mods came to close/delete thread!... everyone ran off... :w00t::shutup:

Voila`.. Cest' la vie again!!! :whistling:notworthy

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
So I guess this thread would be where I ask a question I have wondered.

1 If I post a topic in the wrong area and it gets moved do I get a note saying it was moved and where it was moved?

2. If I posted in or was interested in a topic that was moved or deleted is there anyway of knowing what happened to it other than searching for it in each individual forum(likely canidates first)?

Turned out to be a couple questions

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
So I guess this thread would be where I ask a question I have wondered.

1 If I post a topic in the wrong area and it gets moved do I get a note saying it was moved and where it was moved?

2. If I posted in or was interested in a topic that was moved or deleted is there anyway of knowing what happened to it other than searching for it in each individual forum(likely canidates first)?

Turned out to be a couple questions
Usually most people click the "new posts" button, so it doesn't matter where it is posted. Unless you come back days later.....

You don't get a note.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Thanks Framerman. I have my favorites button set up to bring me to the tool thread(my favorite when its not reruns) I did not think about the new posts button.

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
All of which was perfectly predictable
from the very first post. :shifty:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts