Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Where to look for Canvass Companies?

775 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Valentine Roofing 
#1 ·
I'm a roofing contractor out of NC, and i'm looking for companies that specialize in sending out experienced and qualified canvassers. I'm having trouble finding much on the web for companies that actually do this, but i'm sure there are some out there. We focus on storm restoration and I have a sales rep already that can deal with the closing of the leads, we just need more D2D knockers.

Thanks!!

#3 ·
Have you checked outDoor-to-Door Millionaire - he's got a whole network of people that come to him for advice.
You may even want to hire your own crew and have your closer train them and definitely give them an incentive on deals that they bring in that he closes. It will cost you a lot less for sure.
Thanks buddy! I will definitely look into this for sure. And that is great advice on hiring a crew... Its just right now i'm not in a position yet to pay a salary, but obviously can do 100% commissions!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.