Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Christmas cards to send to my customers. I saw some a few years ago that had Santa and elves building a house. It was kind of cartoon like. Has anyone seen them and know where to get them.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff

·
Carpe Diem
20,742 Posts
Is it just me or does it sound weird to have Santa's Helpers ask where to buy Christmas cards :laughing:

BTW, never saw that one before.

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
Tis the season. That is kind of funny though Santa's helpers. If you don't admit it too, you must be the evil elf!

:santa::santa::santa:

Christmas cards to customers from businesses usually dont get put on the mantel. But when I get them, I do remember them. I never really read those cards though-it's the ones from friends and family I really read.

It's a good way to keep your name in front of clients though.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
We've been using Vistaprint.com for years for all our stationary printing items, great quality, super fast shipping, easy as pie to use:thumbsup:

·
Sean
5,533 Posts
Is it just me or does it sound weird to have Santa's Helpers ask where to buy Christmas cards :laughing:

BTW, never saw that one before.
I had to click the thread just to make sure I was reading it properly

Jeff - I am sure I saw it on either OvernightPrints or VistaPrints last year, if not a quick google on Christmas Business Cards should pull it up within the first 10 sites

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did google it and looked through about 25=30 websites. I only found one that was even close but, not exactly what I was looking for. Cardscheaper.com If I remember correctly, I received a catalog in the mail a few years ago. I thought that someone else may have received one.

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
I just had a brilliant idea, I have seen where you can have a personal stamp. How about you use your logo. I mean after all you need to get that second look when you send something.
The stamp could be it. :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts