Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Don't know, just went poof into cyberspace.

I spent a a bit of time on my next post too. Good thing I copied to clipboard before I submitted it. (Learned that one the hard way!)

·
Registered
685 Posts
they have what is called a PR section, I think it got sent there. You need to have a ton of posts under your belt to get in, if you want in, just post greetings to all the new users in the introduction forum, or some users put short replies on a crap load of threads just to get your post count up high enough to meet the minimum.

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
they have what is called a pr section, i think it got sent there. You need to have a ton of posts under your belt to get in, if you want in, just post greetings to all the new users in the introduction forum, or some users put short replies on a crap load of threads just to get your post count up high enough to meet the minimum.

Reactions: RayGoerdt

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well that sucks.

Now we have an elite poster's section?

Sheesh.

Talk about carrots!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I see... part of why I think CT is cool is it seemed open to freedom of opinion of the folks in the trade. I'm not sure why they moved the thread

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have no idea what the content threshold is for moving a thread, I also don't understand why people with a higher post count are considered more capable of contributing to or viewing the thread. It almost seems arbitrary, and as I said earlier, juvenile.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
contractors are a mix of good ole boys in the higher end of things.....

the big wigs can do whatever the please, the little ones have to abide by every miniscule rule.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts