Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Had lunch with Mr Mike day before yesterday.

He's doing well and is busy running his business. Fall is the busy time of the year around here for us painters that "own the internet" so to say.

When I see him later in the week I'll mention this thread, and he'll probably pop in and tell you guys about his latest close.

You know you want him too!

Any way that's what I'm gonna tell him :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mr. Mike cant get signed on boys and girls so now he uses his Mrs. Mike's account to post to this thread until later.

Mr. Mike: I am 100% on closes over the last two weeks, Sport called me to say I had a thread going so here I am. I have been working on a new business and it has been taking up a lot of time, also I have been partying like a rock star minus the drugs.

If interested, I'm on face book as Pro Painter in Louisville but will be back in here to post from Mr. Mike account as soon as it is back up.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Mr. Mike cant get signed on boys and girls so now he uses his Mrs. Mike's account to post to this thread until later.

Mr. Mike: I am 100% on closes over the last two weeks, Sport called me to say I had a thread going so here I am. I have been working on a new business and it has been taking up a lot of time, also I have been partying like a rock star minus the drugs.

If interested, I'm on face book as Pro Painter in Louisville but will be back in here to post from Mr. Mike account as soon as it is back up.

Now the world is allright again..... Mike is back
:thumbsup:

·
House Painters Reading PA
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have really missed everyone here, I got a new computer and could not get signed back in here until now. Let me tell you how happy I am to have a thread about me, I am very very very happy!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Do I get a kick back for creating the thread? :whistling

1 - 17 of 17 Posts