Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1368 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Long Island New york. I'm just learning how to navigate the site but I'd be interested to find out if there are other Eastern long island (hamptons) based builders on this site?
Also very interested to find out how many contractors total are on this site?!?

We are a customer builder / remodeling firm that also operates a kitchen and bath showroom selling custom built and Norcraft brand cabinetry. We sell all decorative fixtures that go into a new build or renovation.

Looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
FDBuildingco: @#1302:

click on "forum" at top of page, then scroll all the way down to the Stats.

Try the on site search engine? "long island" and or Hamptons?

Twenty years ago I'd look in the phone books, now check NY state contractor lists?

Join an island building association????

Welcome:

Knowledge without Action = a Poor intellectual.

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
18,252 Posts
Just found this forum and look forward to networking with you guys! Down here in Texas and it's still crazy hot! It's mid september and still 100 degrees! Working in the shop on some laser cutting projects.
Hello and welcome,, I agree Texas is too hot!!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Just found this forum and look forward to networking with you guys! Down here in Texas and it's still crazy hot! It's mid september and still 100 degrees! Working in the shop on some laser cutting projects.
Welcome, been to-worked remodel on the BGS there in Whitehouse. I'm just enjoying the heat, because I could be somewhere were it's snowing or will be stupid cold in a few months!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Corvallis, OR

I am located in Corvallis, Oregon. My business name is Beckon Call and we provide window cleaning, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, house washing and pressure washing services.

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
18,252 Posts
I am located in Corvallis, Oregon. My business name is Beckon Call and we provide window cleaning, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, house washing and pressure washing services.
Do you clean jalousie windows and screens:blink:

1301 - 1320 of 1368 Posts