Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been selling windows and siding for just over 5 years now, and want to start my own company. Problem is, it's difficult finding subcontractors that seem trustworthy! I have every thing set to go, except a good trustworthy and skilled installer. I can sell jobs anywhere relative to rochester, albany, syracuse, utica, binghamton, catskill, saratoga, watertown, plattsburgh.

Is anyone willing to form a long term relationship with my company, or can lead me toward a good source of finding good subs?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
You need to enable your PMs. I do work in Endicott and the Binghamton area occasionally.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I've been selling windows and siding for just over 5 years now, and want to start my own company. Problem is, it's difficult finding subcontractors that seem trustworthy! I have every thing set to go, except a good trustworthy and skilled installer. I can sell jobs anywhere relative to rochester, albany, syracuse, utica, binghamton, catskill, saratoga, watertown, plattsburgh.

Is anyone willing to form a long term relationship with my company, or can lead me toward a good source of finding good subs?

I have a name for you. email me.

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
25,463 Posts
Good job. :thumbsup:

If you click on the username of the poster you want to contact, you get a dropdown. As long as he has PMs enabled in his User CP, you should get that option there.

I think, though I don't actually know for sure, that it may take a few hours or a day for your newly confirmed "post whore" status to register with the system and allow you to reap the full reward of your sins.

EDIT: Just looked at your profile, and there's an option there to send you an email. So those who want to, can.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts