21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
topsail's trimcat
5,026 Posts
tim hortons or robbins

·
Resident Pain
2,424 Posts
This is depends on if I'm at home with the keurig or out and about. If I am at home I have a variety of kcups but if I'm out it's Tim Hortons or Coffee Time.

·
John the Builder
16,993 Posts
Yuban. Strong and black - the first sip matters. After that, it can be cold or hot, all the same. But I keep a ceramic mug with coffee in it all day long. In the truck, on the job, at my nightstand.

The number of mugs that have crashed and died over the years must be more than 100 by now.:sad::sad:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Stumptown (local stuff)
Right now I'm on the "San Francisco Bay" from costco. Great value.
I Keep Instant coffee on the Job site.

·
Super Moderator
25,776 Posts
Yuban. Strong and black - the first sip matters. After that, it can be cold or hot, all the same. But I keep a ceramic mug with coffee in it all day long. In the truck, on the job, at my nightstand.

The number of mugs that have crashed and died over the years must be more than 100 by now.:sad::sad:
Get you a travel mug?

·
John the Builder
16,993 Posts
Get you a travel mug?
:laughing::laughing: I know it will surprise you, but yes I've heard of them. Nope, gots be a ceramic mug with a handle on it. I'm just weird thataway. And, don't wash the d*mned thing too often. A couple months back, I brought it into my favorite breakfast joint like I always do (I'm not the only one), and the waitress handed it to the dishwasher. Coffee didn't taste right for 2-3 days.

I admit on looking back, it was getting a little crusty, but still... anyways, I'm gun shy now about bringing it in.:mad:

Reactions: Jaws

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
chock full o nuts is really good... but I think the best one yet for me was braums beans. But it made me shaky and way too amped up... to the point where I was uncomfortable. so i stick to the chock full o nuts.

and truth be told, that instant coffee isnt bad in a pinch. beats the heck outta having to mess with the coffee pot every morning.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts