Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked back to check this site and saw that my contract is still flying around. Just wanted to see what everybody thought about it and if it is useful. We find it to be pretty much bomb proof and people think it is long winded, but very professional.
Let me know what ya think-
Kevin Premier Painting :Thumbs:

·
Pro Painter
2,314 Posts
Hey premier! I really like this contract. I think it's very thorough in it's coverage's for us painters or contractors in general. Those of us who have received it are forever grateful! I think it even has a clause for the little clinging vine suckers on the walls.....good stuff! Thanks a million. :Thumbs:

·
Registered
10 Posts
premierpainting said:
Just checked back to check this site and saw that my contract is still flying around. Just wanted to see what everybody thought about it and if it is useful. We find it to be pretty much bomb proof and people think it is long winded, but very professional.
Thank you for your contract if its the one I got from Humble, its MUCH better than the one I was using!

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
AAPaint said:
I'm sure all of us who have received it are beyond grateful to you premierpainting! :cool:
I know I sure am. I still haven't gotten any feedback from customers on it but will post back when and if I do.

·
...jammin
5,234 Posts
I don't want to overstep any boundries, being a new guy and all
But I could really use a copy
I've been checking out a few this week and I think I really need to beef up what I've been using
After seeing a few lately I'm thinking I have been lucky so far
It sure has opened my eyes to see what others are using
If it's not a big deal it sure would help
Thank You
[email protected]

·
...jammin
5,234 Posts
Wow
That's some contract
It sure looks bomb-proof, and it sure looks professional
It's not really long winded, it's just not short
It would be long winded if it had that many words but didn't say much
It's a quick read that touches on everything quickly and clearly and doesn't need a translator for the customer to get it

Thanks Humble Abode for the copies
And thanks premierpainting, great job on this!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi. I am new to the group....just started painting over the last 8 months. Would appreciate a copy of your contract. Thanks. ZEEBO

·
Registered
167 Posts
premierpainting said:
Hey Premier...any chance I can get a copy of your contract...sounds very good. I have been in the business for 8 months and I have not found a contract that is all inclusive...would like to see yours. Thanks in advance.

Zeebo Painting

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
With all due respect to the new guys:

I personally don't mind sharing info to others if it might help someone make a better living.

But others might be in a different frame of mind.

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to hang around and share some of your info before outright asking for something, especially as personal as a contract.

·
Registered
167 Posts
no problem....I will ask for it at a future date.

I am from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I have been painting for at least 8 months. Started out with a small commerical company and learned some bad habits. I am on my own, bought some books (Painters contracting manual...from the USA), and learning every day. The comments in this forum have helped considerably. I no longer use the bad painting habits that I was taught...now more professional.

Zeebo Painting

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ProWallGuy said:
With all due respect to the new guys:

I personally don't mind sharing info to others if it might help someone make a better living.

But others might be in a different frame of mind.

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to hang around and share some of your info before outright asking for something, especially as personal as a contract.
Agree 100%
Thanks Pro

1 - 18 of 18 Posts