Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello respected contractors, i am contractor myself and i was looking for fair price on 100sf of tile in Foyer area, they want me to install Cement board 1/4 inch then thninset under cement board then space them 1/8 and 1/4 on sides, then install tile 12x12 straight layout how much would just labor cost, i usually charge 3-5 per sf $ just labor how much is fair price seem like everyone say i charge too much, but i do every little crack detail, and every little pice of tile i make it straight and r=try making it perfect, so how much should i charge people in western MASS so eveyone is happy? per SF for just labor??? please help if you have any other tile or marble quastions feel free to ask thank you for your time ,...

if anyone need any Tle % marble install services call me anytime (413) 777 6683 name Bill, if even need help and your builder call me thx

·
Super Moderator
28,831 Posts
Thank you for posting on ContractorTalk.com. Straight pricing questions are frowned upon here, as are 'Going Rate' questions. If you are a contractor seeking advice regarding your pricing structure, the Moderators of this forum would like to direct you to this thread: "Pricing, Estimating and Success".

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries.*

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

Reactions: billTheTileGuy
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.