Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,775 Posts
I don't know either. I can guess. How about a pry bar. A threaded pipe can screw into one end and then use the flat end to pry with. If your bar has the wrong angle, you can adjust the angle by moving it to a different set of teeth. That way it can be a flat bar, an angled bar, or a 90 degree angle pry bar.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.