Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears to be a trowel of some sort. But if you notice the booger weld under it if it was used on concrete it would leave you a nice notch in it. Its about 10" long.

Attachments

·
ampman
783 Posts
looks like a hammer spoon for autobody work

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Do you have a real job? I am thinking you are spending too much time at garage sales or auctions.
I cleaned out the barn a few weeks back, this is the last on the what is it list for a while. The reason why I posted today was I needed room on my memory stick for a picture to post a what is it picture for a tractor part in a tractor forum.:laughing:

I just printed out a flyer for a concrete contractors auction. I want that scaffolding and ruger 10-22. :shifty:

I dont go to garage sales, Id feel like a old woman.:whistling

Pancake flipper for lowfat pancakes.
I'll use it to flip my fish sticks.

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
Do you have a real job?
I cleaned out the barn a few weeks back, this is the last on the what is it list for a while. The reason why I posted today was I needed room on my memory stick for a picture to post a what is it picture for a tractor part in a tractor forum.:laughing:

I just printed out a flyer for a concrete contractors auction. I want that scaffolding and ruger 10-22. :shifty:
I'm guessing that means no.

·
Registered
908 Posts
My first instinct would say some kind of coalking trowel or tuckpointing tool, but it appears to be aluminum, so that would probably rule out any use for concrete or mortar. I would have to ultimatly vote for the auto body working tool as stated above.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My first instinct would say some kind of coalking trowel or tuckpointing tool, but it appears to be aluminum, so that would probably rule out any use for concrete or mortar. I would have to ultimatly vote for the auto body working tool as stated above.
Im pretty sure its zinc plated steel.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Looks like a specialty pointing or striking trowel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts