·
Registered
269 Posts
Rusty did you forget to add the images?

·
Ex Nail Pounder
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
House docs, I can see the images. They're not there for you?

I'll see if I can rake up a picuture of the offender. We're clipping him next week. :Thumbs:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sorry about the stone, I'm sure it's going to cost a few bucks to replace considering where you are. (once sent 3 containers of carved Texas limestone over there)

I did want to compliment you on the crazywork floor though, That is some mighty nice work. :Thumbs:

JVC

·
Ex Nail Pounder
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AdamMeider said:
Well it looks like you lost a little bit but most of thoes peices can be used again via another job.
We lost about half of it. A lot of the problem was the half assed A frame from Peru.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I remember when I first started driving a forklift. I thought I was doing real good. After a couple of weeks I started getting a little cocky, by the end of the day the boss wasn't to happy about the tire tracks on the back of his new van. I was lucky to still have a job to come back to.
Another guy on the crew saw it that done bodywork on th side, all he could think about was how much hes was going to charge to fix it.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Real nice paving job by the way.
We had two forklifts on one job.We stockpiled all our block in a circle 8 pattern...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts