Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

What forum for this question?

2104 Views 14 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  J F
I am starting a remodeling project and have some questions about foundations. Before I get too involved with my question(s), what forum within 'contractor talk' would be best?

Thanks for this initial help.
I am starting a remodeling project and have some questions about foundations. Before I get too involved with my question(s), what forum within 'contractor talk' would be best?

See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
you might want to do this first :whistling

See less
you might want to do this first :whistling
See more
where are you located? what's your trade? are you licensed/insured etc?

Post an intro here:

http://www.contractortalk.com/f44/
where are you located? what's your trade? are you licensed/insured etc?

Post an intro here:

http://www.contractortalk.com/f44/
See more
JF has said it all, GMOD
JF has said it all, GMOD
See more
I was mod-by-proxy while you were in the "library" :laughing:
I was mod-by-proxy while you were in the "library" :laughing:
See more
Whats your question let's hear it?

Whats your question let's hear it?

See more
Go ahead and post your question don't let these negative trolls worry you they obviously are not qualified to even answer your question.

Go ahead and post your question don't let these negative trolls worry you they obviously are not qualified to even answer your question.

See more
:w00t::w00t::w00t:
:w00t::w00t::w00t:
See more
I'm deeply hurt by that :laughing:
I'm deeply hurt by that :laughing:
See more
I did win the troll of the month award in August though .... stayed at a holiday in too
I did win the troll of the month award in August though .... stayed at a holiday in too
See more
I can see why you are at home on a Tuesday being douche:thumbsup:
I can see why you are at home on a Tuesday being douche:thumbsup:
See more
And its not cause of the rain :no:
And its not cause of the rain :no:
See more
what is "being douche"? what country are your originally from? :rolleyes:
what is "being douche"? what country are your originally from? :rolleyes:
See more
ah I see, you didn't fill out your profile or post an intro either....hmmmm, reading comprehension not your strong suit either I guess. :w00t:
ah I see, you didn't fill out your profile or post an intro either....hmmmm, reading comprehension not your strong suit either I guess. :w00t:
See more
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.