Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Da Grump
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was in a bathroom of a duplex with another bath on top of it that I started a rewire on today,He wants me to fix what can be fixed on the plumbing next.
This isnt even the worst part of the building,he wasnt going for my suggestion about a komatsu pc400 and some dumpsters!:laughing:

Attachments

·
New Quirky Carpenter
1,341 Posts
plummen said:
This was in a bathroom of a duplex with another bath on top of it that I started a rewire on today,He wants me to fix what can be fixed on the plumbing next.
This isnt even the worst part of the building,he wasnt going for my suggestion about a komatsu pc400 and some dumpsters!:laughing:
Yup (I made your quota).

·
New Quirky Carpenter
1,341 Posts
plummen said:
The rises the runs. Too many pipes linked together. I like to see the full picture. But I gotcha.
Do you know what's wrong with it "in 500 words or less"? :)

·
Da Grump
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hang on ,Ive got more pictures I just have to down load off my phone.
I was taking pictures of this mess like a japanese tourist for before and after shots.:laughing:

·
Da Grump
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Heres some more shots from the next building over:laughing:
I have no idea what they were trying to do with the kitchen sink plumbing,the bathroom plumbing hanging down below dining room ceiling is pretty stylish as well.:clap:
Oops,the dining room will be in the next bunch of pictures.
The new 12/2 in the kitchen picture is where I started rewiring,I take no credit for the rest of it.:laughing:

Attachments

·
Da Grump
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heres above the dining room ceiling.
Judging from the payless cashways stickers I keep coming across on plumbing and electrical fittings Im going to guess it was done back in the 80s-90s since we havent had a payless lumber yard around here since the early 90s.;)

Attachments

·
Da Grump
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The s-trap period is a thing of beuty!:laughing:
No s-traps allowed around these parts,I was over there again today working on the rewire job.
Kept eyeballing the plumbing mightmare shaking my head about the next phase of the project,everytime I fix one thing it makes 10 other things look bad.
I thought Id be done fixing other peoples screw ups after I retired,I guess I was wrong!:rolleyes::laughing:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts