Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Ultimate Wire Hider
4,455 Posts
I'm strongly thinking about hiring someone to hold a big sign board while dancing on the corner.

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
I'm strongly thinking about hiring someone to hold a big sign board while dancing on the corner.
No reason to hire someone.
There this company in S. Jersey, right over the Betsy Ross Bridge that sells sexy, female manikins who hold signs that move in a figure eight pattern.

Next time I'm in the area, I snap a photo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Some of that depends on what type of business you have, how big or small of work you are going for, who the work is for... (businesses? homeowners?).. etc.. All this will dictate the direction of your marketing efforts. Figure that out first, if you haven't already, and then you can go from there.

·
Your Smart Marketing Guru
20 Posts
I agree with pandb.

Most marketing strategies will depend on what you are marketing and to whom are you marketing. Do first your market research to know what your customers want, where do they usually hang, what your competitors are doing and what works for them. Once you analyze the answers to these market research then you will know a way to promote your business in a creative way.

Artash have mentioned using Youtube and Vine which are great for marketing since people want some humor and entertainment, so you better mix you marketing with those and hopefully your customers would buy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts