Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

What are your Hilti Must Haves

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Designed2Fail 
#1 ·
A interesting blurb on that other Hilti Saw thread. Will do some more homework in how their bagless works in the vacs.

Anyhow, I'd figure I'd start a new Hilti Must Have thread.

I started off with my 1st Hilti - Tec 6C. Made some money, added a Bosch 11264EVS to compliment the little bitty Tec 6.

Slowly, I added a Tec 7C, 70 ATC, DX460MX gun.
I use Hilti alot for their *firestopping systems* and when I have a specific anchoring requirements. Got a foam gun when I bought their foam.
Picked up their 1400 sawzall after using someone elses, and I was sold on the 3X+ price tag on their saw - when compared to the sawzall in my stash...

I don't have a rep so it's not much off retail for me on the stuff I get from Big Red.

I know everyone seems to like their laser stuff. I prefer my Leicas in distance, and PLS for interior.It's hard to teach a dog new tricks on certain things, and lasers tools are always the 2.

Curious what are you must have Hilti Tools...

See less See more
#4 ·
I am in the opposite boat I bought their corded versions (saws) and now looking at the cordless versions.

The circular saw WSC 7.25 is very nice to use and seems very well built even if it does unfortunately say "made in china to hilti specs". It has a rip guide that locks down with two nuts and stays tight, even marked out so you don't even have to measure just set and go.

The WSR 1400-PE reciprocating saw is just another animal for a saw. It is made in Switzerland and is heavier than my foremans old school Milwaukee sawzall. The variable speed is nice but you can tell the thing was made just for all out demo work and nothing else.

#5 ·
I am in the opposite boat I bought their corded versions (saws) and now looking at the cordless versions.

The circular saw WSC 7.25 is very nice to use and seems very well built even if it does unfortunately say "made in china to hilti specs". It has a rip guide that locks down with two nuts and stays tight, even marked out so you don't even have to measure just set and go.

The WSR 1400-PE reciprocating saw is just another animal for a saw. It is made in Switzerland and is heavier than my foremans old school Milwaukee sawzall. The variable speed is nice but you can tell the thing was made just for all out demo work and nothing else.
The WSC-7.25 is the exact one I'm wanting currently...Just haven't heard anyone talk about it much at all...glad to hear you like it, maybe I'll take the plunge and just get it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.