1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,681 Posts
Lol

·
Super Moderator
27,681 Posts
In all seriousness, other than the electrical, at least he is honest.

All contractors say they are the best, most suck.

I bet my mechanic would hire him over me when I was twice his cost, and probably be very happy with the work. Everyone has a place.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'd be curious to see what his work is like.. If it is decent enough I can appreciate that, someone who can get over themselves and knows what they do, and people know what they can expect for the price they pay.. perfect has a place but good does too, just depends on your version of good..

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Imakenice said:
I'd be curious to see what his work is like.. If it is decent enough I can appreciate that, someone who can get over themselves and knows what they do, and people know what they can expect for the price they pay.. perfect has a place but good does too, just depends on your version of good..
His work is "good" we know this because it says so right there on his card.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Imakenice said:
yes cheaping out with the wiring and roof is different than cheaping out with the paint and tile..
As long as it's only one spark coming out of my panel I'm cool with it.

·
Super Moderator
27,681 Posts
They are a dime a dozen here. I dont even bother advertising or networking in my neck of the woods. They are looking for a $30 an joe, and like I said, they have a place. Just not my bag.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Haha there's a guy around here who advertises "if it's legal we will do it" ... I can't see how he gets any business with that as his main catch. Then again people love to hire these guys like this for the cheap price then cry about shotty work later

1 - 20 of 29 Posts