Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
bathroom guru
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My week started off this way: Showed up at a job I should have finished last week (carpet guys were slow) only to find that the door jambs (fj pine) that I put in the customers garage on Friday (to keep dry) had been left outside overnight as the customer was going to paint them. They didn't get painted and it did rain= f**cked jambs!

The following day after getting these jambs remade I show up to a very unhappy customer. Seems he was having a shower and when he was done, water was pouring out of the toilet (we installed a sewage pit/pump as this is a basement bath). Seems the sewage pump had quit. Thank goodness it didn't wreck the new carpet (see above!). I pulled the pump out of the overflowing pit (****ty job) only to find about 6 "shop clothes" (heavy duty paper towels that do not disintegrate when wet) sucked up into the bottom of the pump. Apparantly someone in the house thought it was OK to flush them down the toilet:blink:

Well, thank god its Friday, the job is finally done, I got paid, and the beer is ice cold!!

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
But aren't you glad the HO saved
big money by "helping"? :shifty:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts