Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
General Construction
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else “love” those weekend projects? Spend all week working on stuff for everyone else to spend the weekend working on your place. Had just finished doing my new yard and was working on the crawl space when the main went out. 🤣
Plant Slope Road surface Land lot Asphalt
Plant Automotive tire Sky Wood Tree
Plant Property Sky Tree Building

Gave me an excuse to cut my trailer parking space back also, got rid of the drop to the road.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Road surface

·
Registered
General Construction
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That old main looks like galvanized so you would have been replacing it sooner or later.
That was the old old main, the old main that broke was 1/2” copper lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1 on 2
Mason
871 Posts
Anyone else “love” those weekend projects? Spend all week working on stuff for everyone else to spend the weekend working on your place. Had just finished doing my new yard and was working on the crawl space when the main went out. 🤣 View attachment 517229 View attachment 517230 View attachment 517231

Gave me an excuse to cut my trailer parking space back also, got rid of the drop to the road.

View attachment 517232
Eh, what else ya gonna do on a Sunday afternoon... Lol

·
Contractor
7,729 Posts
My weekend project consisted of rebuilding the engine oil cooler on my pickup yesterday.

Today was replacing the parking brakes, full backing plate. Parking brake cables, differential oil dump and refill.
Rotate the tires as long as two of them are off.

Just finished cleaning the tools, it was a lot of work for one guy. 😵

·
Registered
General Construction
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My weekend project consisted of rebuilding the engine oil cooler on my pickup yesterday.

Today was replacing the parking brakes, full backing plate. Parking brake cables, differential oil dump and refill.
Rotate the tires as long as two of them are off.

Just finished cleaning the tools, it was a lot of work for one guy.
My normal weekends is messing with the cabover or bronco

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
A year ago I had a sewer pipe replaced on my rental house, this afternoon I decided it was time to get that yard leveled out and ready to reseed it. Also helped my youngest daughter move furniture.

·
1 on 2
Mason
871 Posts
My weekend happens on a rainy day or a day my schedule gets fluffed up and I getta go home.

Today was another day at the office. Dug a wall of a house out to waterproof.

·
Registered
General Construction
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PVC not Pex ? That's 3/4 or 1"
1” and no one in town had a roll of pex that was bigger then 1/2”, next town is 130 miles otherwise it would’ve been pex just like the house

1 - 20 of 28 Posts