Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Particulate Filter
4,430 Posts
I think it looks pretty good.

My only observation is there is no contact email address and the "Tailored to fit your needs" sounds fine but the second line "We'll tip our hat to that" sounds weird.

·
Registered
Design/Build Remodeling
6,590 Posts
Thanks for your input... I don't like putting my email online because a spammer will read it and sell it to everybody
It looks good Denver.:thumbsup: We could talk but my painter's family.

I wouldn't worry about putting your email out there. I get an email a week - soliciting something. The reality is, I'd rather deal with them through email (on my own time) than have them buggung me on the phone (when they want to).

·
House Painting Denver
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Da Vinci for the complement.. I understand what you are saying, but if they want to contact me via email, they can use my contact form, but in all reality, I want them to call me to talk and not stand behind the wall that is email. Have a great weekend and I'll look forward to talking to you later,

·
Service Provider
140 Posts
not bad joomla is ok but I would go with wordpress
Joomla can do a good job, wordpress ( as indicated by cj) however does give you a bit more flexibility and is easier to use. The site is actually very good. you might want to find a way to avoid so much scrolling to see the lower content. The items at the very top are wasting valuable real estate. What the user "sees" before having to touch the scroll wheel on the mouse is important.

Just some quick thoughts... but I have to say bravo for taking the time and asking for feedback!! (It is also a good idea to ask some of your customers for feedback by the way... afterall they can tell you what they were looking for when they land on ANY contractor's home page!!)

Cheers... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts