Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of jobsite photos that I want to combine to create a banner image for my website? What's the best way to do it? Use an online graphics service? Find a local graphic atist? Buy some graphics software? Can anyone recommend someone you've used that can do it for me. Comments please.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I guess it depends on what type of banner you want to make. If you want to do a flash banner with rotating images and all that fancy stuff probably easier to have someone else do it. If you just want to put a few images into a banner and maybe throw a logo some where on there then it could be done in one of the free banner programs that you can DL off www.cnet.com or even just using photoshop. If you use Frontpage or Dreamweaver I believe there is a program to create an ad banner already built in.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks' all. I'm going to work on this in the days ahead. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Remodeler
824 Posts
Hey Pipe,
I have a script I used for sometime on a store site that willslide images across the screen. It is pretty simple to use and works nice. If your interested let me know and I'll e-mail it to you. I got it from a script site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts