Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
How does one triple the Sq. Footage by adding one level of mirrored footprint.........

Or did I miss something?

Honest question!
The second floor must be twice as big as the first floor.

Nice job, Bravo Zulu.:thumbsup:

How does one triple the Sq. Footage by adding one level of mirrored footprint.........

Or did I miss something?

Honest question!
Malco, you missed something. he said there was a full width by 15' addition across the back of the house. That is the missing piece of the puzzle.:thumbsup:

I threw that pic in just for you. Trust issues? I don't have any trust issues. :laughing:
Trust? The guys I'm used to working with would be writing profane messages on the toes of my shoes with a Sharpie.:mad:

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Many years ago I was working as an engineer for a guy that did the same thing. We used his house for an office and were still using drafting boards, the foxtail brooms saw a lot of use.
Almost missed responding to this. On this particular job, there wasn't a heckuva lot of drafting--mostly rudimentary sketches and a couple of computer renderings. But man, the old foxtail brushes is a blast from the past! :thumbsup:

I especially like the oil tank in the front of the house. The green paint job really blends in well with the........................ grass. :laughing:

BTW what 'burg' is this in anyhow??

Good job!!!

Les

Originally Posted by Teetorbilt
Many years ago I was working as an engineer for a guy that did the same thing. We used his house for an office and were still using drafting boards, the foxtail brooms saw a lot of use.

Almost missed responding to this. On this particular job, there wasn't a heckuva lot of drafting--mostly rudimentary sketches and a couple of computer renderings. But man, the old foxtail brushes is a blast from the past! :thumbsup:
Bunny bags anyone? :laughing:

Discussion starter · #39 ·
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.