Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
siteturbo
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

We are in need of people who have construction experience and/or site inspection experience.

We have projects throughout the nation and we are always looking for good, reliable people.

Our business is constantly expanding into new locations and finding the right person
for a specific location is important to us.

If you have a good eye for detail then you need to contact us.

If you think you might be interested, then you need to go to our pre-qualification
questionnaire page to see if you are the right fit for our type of work. Please go to:

http://siteturbo.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=45499&lang=en

Thanks for listening and we hope to hear from you.

--
Ray

·
Al Smith
2,392 Posts
You would be a sub-contractor to us, not an employee. Each job can generally be completed in about one hour of time (some less - some more), from start to finish. We pay anywhere from $100 to $175 for each job that we assign to you, plus we pay $0.485 per mile (for anything over 60 miles round-trip). That's not bad for one hour of work.
60 miles round trip is an hour minimum right there. And perhaps 2 hours in central jersey. Do you have a typical inspection form available we can see? what is it exactly that you are inspecting for? Mold? Rot? Vermin? Insulation or energy efficiency? Jimmy hoffa remains? hidden drugs? WHAT?

·
siteturbo
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi AW:

Yes, we understand that in very urban/congested areas, these figures might not be adequate; we do make adjustments for areas like NJ.

We do have a lot more information on our company, but due to certain restrictions of the parent company, I am not at liberty to post it.

I understand that is frustrating - I would be frustrated too.

I can tell you this much; we do work all around the country and we look for qualified people for inspection type work.

Anyway, maybe that helps.

Respectfully,

--
Ray

·
Registered
463 Posts
Tuff crowd around here:laughing:

Contractors are the single most savy bunch of people on the planet:clap:

Ain't gonna get one over on a contractor (not directed at anyone, including the OP).

·
Certified Remodeler
3,207 Posts
I would do it right now. Yes Sir! I hope you don't make me drive too far, I have an electronic ankle bracelet that is kind of a nuisance right now.
Do I need to pee in a cup, I am very shy and would have trouble with this, can my girlfriend pee in the cup for me, she is OK with this and I saw her do it once. Call me for when I can start, do I need a drivers license, my girlfriend drives me right now. Were getting married when she turns 18 next year. So no state line crossing or I can get my mother to drive me.
Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
I almost bit, but having second thoughts. The money doesn't sound too bad but something smells a bit funny about it.

·
Al Smith
2,392 Posts
something to hide?

And why is the registrar of the Internet domain name "siteturbo" where this "survey" is hosted concealed from a whois search?

Domain name: siteturbo.com

Registrant Contact:

My Admin ()

Fax:
POBox0000
Anywhere, 00000
US

Administrative Contact:

My Admin ([email protected])
Fax:
POBox0000
Anywhere, 00000
US

Technical Contact:

My Admin ([email protected])
Fax:
POBox0000
Anywhere, 00000
US

Name Servers:
dns1.name-services.com
dns2.name-services.com
dns3.name-services.com
dns4.name-services.com
dns5.name-services.com

Creation date: 16 Jan 2003 02:24:03
Expiration date: 16 Jan 2010 02:24:00

·
Registered
7,079 Posts
Hmmm, I saw something similar to this once and I bit. Turned out to be a Multilevel Marketing set up based on insurance inspections. Kind of "Amway" of construction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts