Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope the water was coming in the top from the gutter at the roofline it ran down behind the corner board and soaked all the plywood, the two sheets of plywood in opposing direction created a inch by half inch channel for the water to run behind the black paper and soaked everything at the corner.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It would be a great idea to clean your gutter every once in a while. These usually happen in our area after a heavy rainstorm.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
left side entryway from the ground up to the gutter, because of the sprinkler behind the bushes in the center I had to replace everything under the window, top right half a sheet of plywood and I had to redo all the framing underneath the window because of rott.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Natural disasters are terrifying! This summer, my parent's house was flooded. I was apprehensive about them. This is the first time this has happened in our life. Initially, we didn't even know what to do. We even thought that we would not restore the house and we would have to leave it. I saw how worried my parents were and started looking for a solution. A week later, I found a company that helped us #1 Water Damage Restoration Company In Baltimore | Water Damage Restoration Baltimore. A couple of weeks after work, we were able to stop back at our family home. My parents were pleased, and I saw their smiles on their faces. It's priceless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts