Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Those gases may not kill you, but will cause permanent damage!:laughing:
http://austin.craigslist.org/sks/1369681506.html
The Best Welder Ever ( Cheapest...) (It doesn't matter)

Date: 2009-09-11, 3:00PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am really good. Probably the best. That's not what you are concerned about right now. Your main goal is to find the best work for the lowest price. That's me. That's right, I am the best and I'll beat the other guys price. (Sorry other guy.) Small jobs are great. Big jobs are even better. I have been doing this trade since the beginning of time. I practically invented welding. I have my own rig too. (It's a high performance machine, like me.) I have lots of welding friends too. I am very well connected. We are all good, but none of them are as good as me. We would all love to have your business. I also work for the best welding shop in Austin. These guys rock. Need equipment too? Well in case you can't read I said I am well connected. Cranes, forklifts, and any other major equipment is at my disposal. So give us a call. Ask for Tommy. 512 554 XXXX.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
License info: You bet. What ever you require.

·
Registered
60 Posts
"Modesty is my best quality" - Jack Benny

"Have you no modesty ,no maiden shame ,No touch of bashfulness ?" - Shakespeare

·
Banned
337 Posts
I once had a guy call me looking for a job and told me "I'm the best roofer to ever walk the face of the earth". I told him he did'nt need me then.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I once had a guy call me looking for a job and told me "I'm the best roofer to ever walk the face of the earth". I told him he did'nt need me then.

Translation : "I'm the best roofer to ever walk the face of the earth = I'm the best roofer NEVER walk on roof before!" LOL :laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts