Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a square footage price on cleaning the interior walls and floor of a 200,000 square foot warehouse. Warehouse is vacant. Walls are concrete. Going to power wash walls. Going to use a surface cleaner with my power washer on the floors. Will rent a lift to access walls.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I suggest you call a local professional power washing company and ask for a quote. Be sure you check their insurance and references.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
You're in the power washing trade, and you're asking a bunch of internet accounts how much you should charge to do your work?

You might want to start out with smaller jobs until you get powerwashing figured out as no use losing your obama too soon.

·
General Contractor
8,049 Posts
Looking for a square footage price on cleaning the interior walls and floor of a 200,000 square foot warehouse. Warehouse is vacant. Walls are concrete. Going to power wash walls. Going to use a surface cleaner with my power washer on the floors. Will rent a lift to access walls.
Welcome to CT.... and how about a little introduction and where you from? Hello would also be nice since its your first post.

Now to the price question... these questions prohibited in here, so frankly speaking, nobody can't help you with that, because everyone charges differently... with that said, being a professional contractor since you joined CT, I would suggest get a pen and a pencil and do your own leg work and figure out what you should charge. Now you better change your question before one of the MOD's wake up and shut down your first post... not that would be an embarrassment.

·
Super Moderator
11,328 Posts
Thank you for posting on ContractorTalk.com. Straight pricing questions are frowned upon here, as are 'Going Rate' questions. If you are a contractor seeking advice regarding your pricing structure, the Moderators of this forum would like to direct you to this thread: "Pricing, Estimating and Success".

ContractorTalk.com is designed for professional contractors to discuss issues and topics related to the construction and remodeling industries.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.