Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
I been in a couple of 1000hp+ jap motors and lets say its pretty dam Scary even when they have 4wd so 1000hp+ in 2wd has to be one hell of a handful. My brothers been in a 3300hp hotrod of some kind in UK. He goes to santapod drag strip with his car so he see's stuff like this all the time but it still impresses me.

only problem with doing that to cars is you won't ever see that money again. Had a friend who spent about $40k on mods to his WRX STI PPP and it sold for about $1k more than a none modded one lol

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ever seen a SUV do a wheel stand? This is a buddy of mines Trailblazer SS. Perfectly drivable on the street, very well mannered.

View 1

View 2

Much slower than the TBSS, but this was my baby. Drove it to work (office job at the time) ever day with zero issues. Almost 600 rwhp, ran 11.3's.

Video 1

Video 2

·
Registered
Custom cabinetry
9,178 Posts
I've got a good friend that has a shop and dyno and I've gotten to see some cool pulls. I've got video somewhere of a camero pulling close to 1100 (goal was 1200, they got it there a few days later) very cool stuff. They've got guys that'll buy a brand new corvette and drop it off at the shop with 100k and not come back for 6 months.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
We went another route......most folks can do a burnout and go straight. Me and my buds like it a lil different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGh83-VWQf0

Thats Randy in the Modified...From the sounds he was only around 6800 rpm in the straights (9000 rpm motor all day long) We detuned it for most places due to the tires the modifieds have to run. utube took down alot of the vids of me and his dad racing back in the day.........good fun redneckery

The piece of white tape on the wheels is straight....notice hes turning the wheel right and going left LoL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts