Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Artisan Carpentry
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If first stumbled in here last Oct. A year and 1000 posts later and you still can't get rid of me.;)

Thanks for the welcome, camaraderie, and the sucker punches.:laughing: This a good place to share the ideas and experiences that can turn the drudgery into an almost fun career as a carpenter. Of course there is a reason they call it "work."

All the best,

Basswood

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
I'm glad you are here too, Bass.

You are a good reason to check in here. I enjoy you and your posts.

I feel a group hug coming.:thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
10,595 Posts
Whenever I get too cocky, I look up one of Bass's posts and am immediately humbled. Well usually!

We love you Bass. A great tradesman who constantly thinks outside the box to accomplish the incredible.

·
Artisan Carpentry
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whenever I get too cocky, I look up one of Bass's posts and am immediately humbled. Well usually!

We love you Bass. A great tradesman who constantly thinks outside the box to accomplish the incredible.
Warren, Those are some nice words, but you know I'm not much of a framer... we all have our niches. My niche is to do the weird stuff.:laughing:

Best,

Bass

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Bass, I think I speak for the majority when I say you are held in high esteem by the members here. You are definitely the Crown King of the weird and unusual.:jester: I seem to recall trading a few punches with you several months back. Good times and great fun. Keep the insanity alive and post often.:thumbup:

Reactions: Tom Struble

·
Artisan Carpentry
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bass, I think I speek for the majority when I say you are held in high esteem by the members here. You are definitely the Crown King of the weird and unusual.:jester: I seem to recall trading a few punches with you several months back. Good times and great fun. Keep the insanity alive and post often.:thumbup:
Thanks, I'm sure I annoy some people, heck I even annoy myself.:laughing:

Hey, you think I should ask for a raise?:jester: We probably have too much fun here to make any money for it eh? Well, right back at you.:boxing:

Later Man,

Bass

·
Chief outhouse engineer
1,418 Posts
sounds like your saying farewell, I hope its just for the night.

You have some serious skill.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Ahhhh...

I love a good group hug:party:

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
I guess I'll buy the first round. Here's to ya Bass!
:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

·
Capra Aegagrus
Remodeler
24,789 Posts
Man, a whole year? Or is that... Only a year? :laughing:

I don't always have the time/energy to hit this section of the forum, but just about every time I do, I look forward to another Basswood Original. This place would be much poorer without you. :notworthy

Gus is right; group hug! <sob>

1 - 20 of 21 Posts