Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to rephrase my ???? to make gene happy, are there any other contractors out there bidding on walmarts that is seeing such up and down per ft rates on a job that is pretty much always the same no matter where u go, with the only real difference being how much hotels may cost. These are practically labor only bids also, with owner furnished materials.

·
Contractor
4,764 Posts
that's WM for you...suck it up. Get your money on volume because I'm sure WM's not going to give you a little extra so you can get a new F450 DRW SD w/ PSD :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm

well 72chevy, i been in the walmart game for 7 years, i got a cple trucks(f350),trailers,ride on demo machines and all the tools and equipment every needed to do these jobs, it's just crazy when u bid 2 jobs an hr drive time apart and u get .08 change in the rates, same contractor, same project estimator, just doesn't make sense is all lol actually got a job i can bid in delaware right now but i think i might pass do u know anyone in the large commercial scene, what all do u do? ttyl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts