Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
3rd Generation
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any time I pull something out of my wallet a bunch of sawdust and crud falls on the floor. My cards are filthy. Thinking about a zipper wallet. What do you use?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Been wondering the same thing. My credit cards wear out in a few months time from all the dust and grit. It's annoying having to replace them all the time.

·
Registered
Butcher of wood and metal
6,640 Posts
Mine is a zipper , but is also holds my check book along with everything else. It stays in the truck . Really having a wallet in your hip pocket is not really that good for you. Tends to throw your hip out of place while sitting.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
23,498 Posts
I use a leather money clip that folds over and has enough room for 6-8 plastic cards. Keep it in my front pocket.

·
The Ultimate Wire Hider
4,455 Posts
I use a rubber band. It's keeps everything tight and prevents dust from getting in between.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Damn you ford guys and your keypads!

Just kidding of course, but I think tradespeople can most appreciate the idea of leaving your keys inside.

I leave my wallet in the truck too.

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
18,109 Posts
I use a zipper wallet but the zipper is broken:sad:

Reactions: eddy051

·
Repair & Renovation
3,257 Posts
I wonder the same thing..

I have a work wallet and "a going out wallet"..

So i dont look like a dirtbag at a nice resturant :laughing:

·
Focusing on solutions.
Hardwood floors/custom cabinets
5,586 Posts
Been wondering the same thing. My credit cards wear out in a few months time from all the dust and grit. It's annoying having to replace them all the time.
I've got the same problem. I put all my cards in the tyvec sleves. They last a lot longer.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
Back right pocket...I can't go 5 seconds without checking if it's still there. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts