Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
50,632 Posts
How the hell is a stone wall an environmental hazard?

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
Stone wall looks fine to me and if it was put up on the old wall foundation/platform then it should be grandfathered in whether it is 6" on town/common land or in wetlands. And just how the hell does wetlands make a difference anyway? They have some sort of endangered toad thats allergic to granite or something??? Man i cant stand dealing with idiots like these and this is why i live in the country. Some smuck tries telling me what to do with my home and my property and they will be dealing with the business end of my rifle. That HO should stand his ground on the wall, if the town wants it removed than it should be removed at his niebors expense. Ah hell i would build a catapult and sling him a rock from the wall everyday until he moved.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I don't know about other places but here, the guy hops out of his truck and his shoes get muddy it determined wetlands and a giant buffer around it is untouchable.

To mow a path on Twp property for a nature trail they needed to hire a firm to determine if it was, is, or could be box turtle habitat. Not that the turtle does live there but COULD, therefore untouchable.

Thats the type of BS around here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts