Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to order a bunch of business cards from Vistaprint.com . Has anyone ever used these guys? How did the business cards come out?

Thanks...

G

·
Nathan said:
I'm about to order a bunch of business cards from Vistaprint.com . Has anyone ever used these guys? How did the business cards come out?

Thanks...
I have used them before.
In my opinion they are functional for the price but you can do alot better if you spend a few bucks more with www.overnightprints.com
Check it out and let us know what you think.

G

·
Grumpy said:
Something tells me that the reply above this post is originated from an employee of overnight prints. I'll just let it be since it actually is sorta on topic.

Hey Grumpy,

That assessment couldnt be any Farther form The Truth !!!

I am registered here and am waiting for my password to be updated or repaired to allow me login on.

Take a look at what they offer, we used their service and our business cards are often complimented !!

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM or email me if you are having trouble with your account. I'll get it fixed right away.

admin [at] contractortalk.com

Thanks.

BTW, they don't look bad. I'll have to see if anyone else has used them. Vista Prints is not looking the greatest after reading their reviews on epinions.com.
I'm not looking for free cards, just good quality cards for a good price.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Nathan, like I said for free cards the quality is great. What do you expect for free? All the options are upgradeable. Thicker paper. Print on both sides etc... I highly recommend thicker paper, but the color quality was great. I only got the cards because they were free.

My regular business cards come from http://www.pressexprint.com/ You do the art and they print it for you. Thick stock. Glossy. Full color both sides. Qty 1000. $60. Not bad at all. I have to order more in the next few weeks.

G

·
Business Cards

Grumpy said:
Nathan, like I said for free cards the quality is great. What do you expect for free? All the options are upgradeable. Thicker paper. Print on both sides etc... I highly recommend thicker paper, but the color quality was great. I only got the cards because they were free.

My regular business cards come from http://www.pressexprint.com/ You do the art and they print it for you. Thick stock. Glossy. Full color both sides. Qty 1000. $60. Not bad at all. I have to order more in the next few weeks.
I guess it just depends on what end of the country you are on !!!

West Coast (www.overnightprints.com) or
East Coast (www.pressexprint.com)

G

·
pressex ok - discountcolorpostcards.com

Grumpy said:

Pressex is a good company. nice quality. But a company in their same city - http://www.discountcolorpostcards.com ships for FREE by UPS ground ;)

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Grumpy, I'm interested in this as well. I am also not going to argue with or order from anyone who is unregistered.

G

·
FlyerFaucet.com isn't bad either..

http://www.flyerfaucet.com is pretty decent for printing full color cards. They can't do 1 or 2 color jobs as cheap as DCL Graphics - but Full Color they are one of the most competitive I've seen on the net.

I ordered Full Color Business Card and Postcards with Flyer Faucet last year, and they were at my doorstep in 2 days.

I haven't ordered with them in a while though....

Jim.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I just picked up my cards for my 3rd business. I went to the same guy that made my very first cards many years ago, it's a family business and old Herb is a little slower but the kids more than make up for him in speed and he's a great guy.
I think that I will stay with local businesses and keep my money circulating in my town. He also throws me leads that more than compensate for the prices of cards and letterhead. Will I-net do that for you?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Business cards

I swithed over to PrintsMadeEasy.com. This is the easiest to use web site for business cards I've ever seen. My buddy told me about them and also a coupon they have for new customers. Just type FirstOrder at the checkout screen. These cards are nice! and I got them in like 3 days with regular shipping also. I got myself and 4 employes each 1000 cards for about $60 each, but the coupon knocked off like 50 bucks!

·
Remodeler
824 Posts
I use Vista print and been very happy with them. Quality is good price is good delivery is OK. As long as I go with glossy I find them very nice. The only problem I have had is they are a different shade each order. Not a big deal but it does bother me a bit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just got mine a few days ago from VistaPrint. And, as mentioned, you get what you pay for. They'll work for the first 250 I got. But, my next batch will probably be glossy and with my own logo, from some place local.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts