Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone here hear of or used this Virtual Boss Software It appears to integrate scheduling and other tasks, and be downloadable to a palm Pilot.

The screens look good but I wonder if anyone has heard of it. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have some experience with Virtual Boss from past employment. my current position is requiring me to search for solutions to scheduling; mostly short duration intensely scheduled redesigns. Virtual Boss seem light and nimble. is it fit for scheduling several tasks in very short periods of time? Being done repetitively in the same area?

Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
I used VB for several years and found it to be a very good scheduling software. The company is very good and always upgrading the product. They have a web based version as well.

I have since moved onto Co-Construct for my scheduling and selection management.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the lead. I went to the Co-Construct site and have found some very compelling tools in that system. Would it be able to handle multiple fast paced projects and generate all the work orders for say complete updates to 500 resort units? I would never hold you to what you say......:whistling

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for the lead. I went to the Co-Construct site and have found some very compelling tools in that system. Would it be able to handle multiple fast paced projects and generate all the work orders for say complete updates to 500 resort units? I would never hold you to what you say......:whistling

I am afraid I could not give you a good answer on that one. I will share this, I have been with several systems very similar and CC has by far been the very best. The online scheduling system combined with the selections process and custom communication has really helped in my business.

Give them a call and do a GOTOMYPC walk through, it may be what you need.

Their number is (800) 213-3392

·
Registered
39 Posts
I did the gotomeeting walk through with Donny and I'm going to give Co-Construct a try. It seems to be a nice package and I hope it helps to make my life easier.

The first problem I think I will have is getting the customer to go to the computer instead of calling me right away with questions. We'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I did the gotomeeting walk through with Donny and I'm going to give Co-Construct a try. It seems to be a nice package and I hope it helps to make my life easier.

The first problem I think I will have is getting the customer to go to the computer instead of calling me right away with questions. We'll see how it goes.
Great! I hope it really enhances your Buisness. If you would like to see how I use CC I would be happy to show you, I had a builder do that for me once and it really opened my eyes to what it can do.

Donny has workshops from time to time and if I know you are going to one I could join in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scheduling Software costs

I am exploring scheduling and selection software but I do not like dealing with sales people before I have done my own due diligence. I have read many reviews and testimonials about different products and I have narrowed my choice down to either virtual boss or co-construct. Can anyone tell me the cost of these products as I could not find any information online.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Virtual Boss

We use Virtual Boss for our job scheduling and it is straight forward. It is easy to get started with and easy to use. We have used it for 2 years and have not upgraded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts