Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1011 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Drywall, Texturing and Painting
11,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday, as I was perched on a roof working. I looked out @ the view. And thought, What a nice view. So I took a picture of it. Later on that day I thought I bet some of the people on this forum probably get some pretty good views @ there job locations too. So lets see some pictures of your spectacular views while working.

Monday's job overlooking the Indian River Lagoon

Then this one from today @ the hotel I'm working @ overlloking the Atlantic ocean.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Bite me Beach Boy!
About all I could show you is a picture of my swollen knee from slipping on the ice this morning on my way to the job. Damn that hurt.:laughing:

BTW, nice view Mixalot and thanks for making us jealous.:laughing:

·
...jammin
5,234 Posts
Job on Cape Cod Bay:

Attachments

·
...jammin
5,234 Posts
Interior job with Downeast on Buzzard's Bay:

Attachments

·
Motorboatin' son of a ...
1,104 Posts
Yesterday we had a nice view of the pool with girls in bikinis, one wearing a thong, at this 800 unit condo remodel I'm working on. Sorry guys, didn't have a camera with me.

·
Sharp Improvements
567 Posts
Yesterday we had a nice view of the pool with girls in bikinis, one wearing a thong, at this 800 unit condo remodel I'm working on. Sorry guys, didn't have a camera with me.
In O.C..........BOOOOIIINNGGGGGGGGGG
Extra hammer for the day?
:laughing:

·
Super Moderator
Drywall, Texturing and Painting
11,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bite me Beach Boy!
About all I could show you is a picture of my swollen knee from slipping on the ice this morning on my way to the job. Damn that hurt.:laughing:

BTW, nice view Mixalot and thanks for making us jealous.:laughing:
Sometimes I forget that it's winter everywhere else. Hope your knee is feeling better.

·
Paul
4,120 Posts
Mix-a-lot that first pic looks just like St. Lucie Village. I had a buddy that used to lived down there....great place.

1 - 20 of 1011 Posts